Recipe by babyiguana
Low in fat but high on taste. I got this recipe from a local supermarket, it’s cheap, diet, and fast. All the things we need these days. LoL 4ps: This pasta is also nice if you add in 2-3 cloves of minced garlic to the fry pan and then when done add the pasta.
Top Review by AmandaInOz
Nice, simple pasta dish. I didn't boil the spinach because I didn't want it too mushy. I sauteed it briefly with the garlic before adding the cooked pasta, and that worked well for us. I also halved the butter and topped with a light drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Yum! Thanks babyiguana! Made for PAC Fall 2009.
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil Pasta in a large pot with a bay leaf and couple of drops of olive oil.
- Once boiling, add pasta and cook until al dente.
- Boil in a separate pot the spinach with salt. Boil about 7 minute Please use fresh spinach or frozen, but NOT CANNED.
- In a fry pan add butter and the spinach that has previously been cooked and patted dry. Add the pasta to the fry pan and the nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss in Parmesan and add a bit more if you like.