Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you love spinach, you're sure to love this dish!
- 4 cups shredded fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons marsala
- 1 cup heavy cream
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti
- parmesan cheese
- Cook spinach in boiling salted water until tender. In small bowl, put mushrooms and lemon juice and mix. Melt butter in skillet, add garlic and Marsala. Cook 3 minutes then add mushrooms with lemon juice and cook 5 minutes then add creme and bring to a boil. Add salt and pepper, remove from heat. Cook noodles. In a large bowl, throw it all in the bowl, mix and top with parmesan cheese.
Loved it! Will definitely make this again.
Nice, easy way with pasta and made for a quick meal on a Sunday night. We served it with freshly grated asiago cheese in place of the parmesan. Just a subtle hint of the marsala which was perfect. Made for the Australian Recipe Swap.