Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another use of pantry spinach.
- 2 (14 ounce) canschopped spinach, squeezed dry
- 8 ounces cream cheese, container
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream or 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 0.5 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing (party type)
- 1 ounce bacon bits or 1 ounce chopped shrimp
- 8 -10 tortillas (8 or 10 in.)
- Remove heavy stems from spinach.
- Put all the other ingridents (except tortillas) in food processor or blender.
- Process till well blended.
- Spread mixture on tortillas to within 3/4 inch of edge.
- Carefully roll up and wrap each one tightly in wax paper or plastic.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into 1/2 inches slices, discarding first and last slice from each roll.