- 1 (16 ounce) ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) pkge. frozen spinach, thawed and very well drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease deep dish pie plate. Layer ricotta cheese and parmesan cheese in pie plate.
- Mix spinach, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, oregano, basil and tomato sauce; spoon over parmesan cheese mixture.
- Beat remaining ingredients for 1 minute or until smooth. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 35 minutes at 400 degrees or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Can be served with heated tomato sauce.