Spinach & Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wilt fresh spinach on the stove top; drain.
- Add wilted spinach and other ingredients into food processor, mix together until well blended, (try the mixture at this point to determine whether you would like to add more flavour/any other ingredient).
- Remove mixture with a spoon and put into a cleaned mushroom cap. Continue until no more mixture and mushroom caps.
- Put mushrooms onto a baking sheet that is drizzled with a little extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake in oven for about 6-8 minutes, until mushrooms have softened.