Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
Simple and easy recipe that will put a smile on even the toughest food critic!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Baby Spinach
- 5 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 dash garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 6 baby portabella mushrooms, stem removed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wilt fresh spinach on the stove top; drain.
- Add wilted spinach and other ingredients into food processor, mix together until well blended, (try the mixture at this point to determine whether you would like to add more flavour/any other ingredient).
- Remove mixture with a spoon and put into a cleaned mushroom cap. Continue until no more mixture and mushroom caps.
- Put mushrooms onto a baking sheet that is drizzled with a little extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake in oven for about 6-8 minutes, until mushrooms have softened.
Delicious, I used regular mushrooms and added 1 clove garlic and 1 tablespoon butter to the mix. Will make again!