Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another really easy yet elegant recipe that makes a nice side dish for dinner, lunch or brunch.
- 4 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350^F.
- Butter an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Cook spinach according to pkg directions.
- Drain and squeeze out excess moisture.
- Combine spinach, onion, cream, cheese, butter, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- transfer to buttered dish.
- Bake 20 minutes until hot.
Absolutely delicious. I also used a package of cream cheese. There wasn't any left. Easy and delicious.
Yum! This is delicious! I reduced the recipe to make one serving because I was cooking for just me and had half a package of frozen spinach left. I used these measurements: 1/8 c parm, 1 T onion, 1 T cream, 2 tsp melted butter, pinch of each salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Used a ramekin and cooked 12 min. at 350 in the toaster oven. I'm always looking for good spinach recipes! Thank you for this one!