- 4 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350^F.
- Butter an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Cook spinach according to pkg directions.
- Drain and squeeze out excess moisture.
- Combine spinach, onion, cream, cheese, butter, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- transfer to buttered dish.
- Bake 20 minutes until hot.