Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 paratha dough
- 1 cup spinach, cleaned & finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chat masala
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- oil (to shallow fry)
- The spinach must be towel dried well.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Roll a lump of dough as for paratha.
- Spread some spinach over it.
- Sprinkle some dry mixture all over.
- Make a tight Swiss roll.
- Now twist into a coil.
- Press together and re-roll to full size.
- Shallow fry and serve hot.
- Variation: Use chopped fenugreek leaves instead of spinach to make'Methi Paratha'.