Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This would make a wonderful side dish for any meal or good on its own for a light lunch or dinner.
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and add spinach and stir to combine.
- Add cottage cheese, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, flour and salt and stir well to combine.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add oil and butter.
- Place heaping spoonfuls of batter in pan and pat down into a pancake shape.
- Cook until brown on each side, If needed, add more oil.
Very yummy! I made as a side dish to Tilapia. Next time I will double the recipie, omit the salt, add onion and crumbled bacon. Thank You!
I didn't have cottage cheese so I messed around with the amounts a bit, and also added garlic. Mm-mm good! This is going to be my new fast-food-from-freezer staple. Thanks!
Awesome recipe...but the salt isn't needed at all! Will most certainly be making again.