- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and add spinach and stir to combine.
- Add cottage cheese, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, flour and salt and stir well to combine.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add oil and butter.
- Place heaping spoonfuls of batter in pan and pat down into a pancake shape.
- Cook until brown on each side, If needed, add more oil.