Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy spinach pakora
- 236.59 ml besan or 1 g flour
- 236.59-354.88 ml spinach, finely chopped
- 1 green chili pepper, chopped
- 1.23-2.46 ml red chili powder
- 2.46 ml turmeric (haldi)
- 0 1 cup water
- 14.79 ml hot vegetable oil
- oil (for deep frying)
- Mix everything to a semi thick batter add 1 tbsp of hot vegetable oil to this batter.
- The batter should not be thin.
- Almost like idli batter.
- With the help of spoon pour into oil and fry the pakora in hot oil till they are golden brown in color.
- Serve hot with chutney, tomato sauce and bread slices.