1/1 Photo of Spinach, Orange & Strawberry Salad
Although it sounds a bit odd, it is delicious. This recipe can easily be divided by three to serve 4 instead of 12. My mother gave me this recipe but I only use 1/2 c of oil instead of 1 1/2 cups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 cups spinach, washed and drained
- 9 green onions, chopped
- 3 cups mandarin oranges
- 3 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1To prepare dressing, place salt, pepper, mustard and a few drops of oil into a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- 2Gradully add vinegar, oil, and orange concentrating - whisk until smooth.
- 3Put all salad ingredients in salad bowl and toss with dressing.
- 4Serve with blue cheese sprinkles.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach, Orange & Strawberry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.6
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: