- 3 large onions, sliced thinly
- 2 ounces non-fat cooking spray
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed (water squeezed out)
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onions in cooking spray until limp and golden; cool slightly.
- In a blender combine sour cream and eggs until well mixed.
- Add the last six ingredients of the recipe; stir to mix well.
- Pour into a well-greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour, until the edges are slightly browned.