1/1 Photo of Spinach Onion Souffle
1 hr 15 mins
Of course you can use butter for cooking the onions and regular sour cream if you don't mind the extra fat and calories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions in cooking spray until limp and golden; cool slightly.
- 2In a blender combine sour cream and eggs until well mixed.
- 3Add the last six ingredients of the recipe; stir to mix well.
- 4Pour into a well-greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour, until the edges are slightly browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Onion Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.2
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 144.8 mg
- Sodium 513.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
non-fat cooking spray