Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (250 g) packet frozen spinach
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Thaw spinach and squeeze out excess water.
- Chop finely.
- Mix the spinach, soup, sour cream and cheese together.
- Serve with Pita Dunks (see my recipe) or thinly sliced french bread.
This dip is fabulous! The parmesan cheese gives it a richness it otherwise would not have had. We thoroughly enjoyed it.Served it with sun chips. Thanks!
This is delicious! I doubled the sour cream as I had to feed a crowd and it came out great! There was a little bit left so I heated it up in the microwave the next day and served it with pasta. Yummy!