Recipe by Jason Mundy
This dip went over well on Thanksgiving. I showed up late for dinner. Everyone had already ate, but they all came back for a healthy portion of this dip.
Top Review by Sharon the Rocket
WOW! I don't usually make dips but wanted to give it a try. What a great recipe to start out on - it was fantastic. I was excited to buy asiago cheese since we rarely have anything but good old St. Louis Provel rope cheese. Made exactly as directed and it turned out great. Making it again in 2 weeks for a big sisters get together. Thanks! Made for PAC '10.
- 1 lb crumbled bacon
- 10 ounces thawed and squeezed dry frozen spinach
- 2 shredded and squeezed onions
- 24 ounces softened cream cheese
- 5 ounces shredded parmesan cheese
- 5 ounces shredded asiago cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown and crumble a one pound package of bacon.
- Thaw and squeeze dry a 10oz package of spinach.
- Shred and squeeze dry two onions.
- Soften the three 8oz packages of cream cheese by bringing up to room temperature.
- Shred the parmesan and asiago cheeses.
- Combine all of the above ingredients with one half cup of mayonnaise.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes, until lightly browned on top and bubbly in the middle.