Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This dip went over well on Thanksgiving. I showed up late for dinner. Everyone had already ate, but they all came back for a healthy portion of this dip.
- Brown and crumble a one pound package of bacon.
- Thaw and squeeze dry a 10oz package of spinach.
- Shred and squeeze dry two onions.
- Soften the three 8oz packages of cream cheese by bringing up to room temperature.
- Shred the parmesan and asiago cheeses.
- Combine all of the above ingredients with one half cup of mayonnaise.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes, until lightly browned on top and bubbly in the middle.