- 2 -3 yellow onions
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 -8 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 -2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- beef bouillon
- celtic sea salt
- lawry's seasoning
- Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop onions and place in microwave-safe dish with the olive oil.
- Microwave on high for 8-10 minutes (until clear).
- Pour onion/oil mix into large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir as onions begin to caramelize.
- Add fresh spinach and cover to wilt (may have to do it in bunches to keep it managable - it will wilt quickly).
- Add seeds and seasonings.
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes to let flavors blend.