Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple, quick and easy omelet, can be both vegetarian or not.
Make and share this Spinach Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- 8 eggs
- 50 g grated parmesan cheese (for mix in)
- 25 g spinach leaves
- 25 g fresh basil leaves
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons frying oil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (for sprinkling on top)
- Whip the eggs, mix in the Parmesan, chopped spinach and basil and season with salt and pepper. Heat the oil on a frying pan. Pour the egg mix on the pan and cook for a few minutes. Cover the pan with a plate and flip to transfer the omelet on the plate. Slip the omelet back on the pan to cook for a few minutes from the other side. Sprinkle some grated Parmesan on top and serve immediately.
- Alternative cooking, factory style: Pour everything in an oven dish and cook in a preheated oven at 150C for 5 minutes or until the egg is cooked.
- For a heavier meal, mix in some fried bacon or ham cubes.