Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
from 'The Ultimate Peanut Butter Cookbook' The authors suggest using the sauce in Asian-inspired burritos or serving with grilled vegetables. Or thing it out with vegetable or chicken broth and serve as a dressing for a salad.
- 3⁄4 cup silken tofu
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce, preferably reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 8 ounces dried spinach noodles or 12 ounces fresh spinach noodles, cooked and drained according to instructions
- Place tofu, peanut butter, soy sauce, red wine vinegar, ginger, and sugar in a food processor fitted with the chopping blade. Process or blend until smooth, scarping down the sides of the bowl as necessary. (Sauce can be made up to 3 days ahead but bring to room temperature before using with noodles).
- Toss the noodles with the sauce in a large bowl. Serve at once.