1/1 Photo of Spinach Noodle Pudding
A delicious way to get your family to eat and enjoy spinach.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions until golden in 1/2 stick of butter.
- 2Toss in garlic and cook for additional 2 minutes.
- 3Cook noodles according to directions on package.
- 4Drain noodles and toss with the other 1/2 stick of butter and blend with the spinach, sour cream, sauteed onions and eggs.
- 5Salt and pepper to your taste.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Pour into a buttered casserole dish and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Noodle Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.2
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 116.5 mg
- Sodium 149.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen creamed spinach