A delicious way to get your family to eat and enjoy spinach.
Make and share this Spinach Noodle Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Saute onions until golden in 1/2 stick of butter.
- Toss in garlic and cook for additional 2 minutes.
- Cook noodles according to directions on package.
- Drain noodles and toss with the other 1/2 stick of butter and blend with the spinach, sour cream, sauteed onions and eggs.
- Salt and pepper to your taste.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a buttered casserole dish and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees.