I've loved this since I was a kid. Creamy, delicious spinach. I crave this all the time. It's a comfort food for me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook spinach according to directions and drain well.
- 2In a small saucepan, melt butter; add flour and milk; stir until thick. This is now referred to as white sauce.
- 3Combine white sauce, sour cream, onion powder, bouillon and salt.
- 4Combine with spinach and place in casserole dish.
- 5Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- 6Note: I sometimes sprinkle the top with grated mozzarella or Parmesan. Also, This may be too much onion powder for your tastes. Adjust according to preference.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach 'n Sour Cream Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.5
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 841.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 9.8 g