Recipe by l0ve2c00k
As I was looking for a way to use all the spinach I had in the freezer I came across with different recipes. I ended up making my own, the result a very tasty soup!
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup egg noodles
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon light butter
- 1⁄2 cup cannellini beans
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pan, add butter and saute garlic, onions and mushrooms until tender.
- Transger sauted vegetables to a large pot.
- Add chicken broth, spinach and beans.
- Rinse chicken broth can 2 times with water and add to pot.
- Season to taste.
- Cook on medium heat for 30 minutes.