- 1 lb fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves thoroughly, and pat dry. Tear into bite-size pieces. Combine spinach, mushrooms, eggs, and green onions in a large bowl.
- Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, and seasonings in a jar. Cover tightly, and shake vigorously. Top spinach mixture with dressing just before serving. Sprinkle bacon over top.