Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A simple and healthy spin on a traditional recipe, this pizza combines fresh goat cheese, spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes delicately for a satisfying sharable meal!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly brush pizza shell with olive oil.
- Pour remaining oil into a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Slice and sauté the mushrooms until tender.
- Add spinach and sauté only enough for the spinach to wilt.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the mushroom and spinach mixture over the pizza shell.
- Slice the Chavrie log into 1/8 inch slices and lay evenly on top of the pizza.
- Top the pizza with the diced tomatoes.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown and the pizza edges begin to crisp.
- Cut pizza and serve.
- Pizza can be drizzled with additional olive oil after removing from the oven.