Recipe by JuliaTN
This is a really garlicious, cheesy recipe that only takes 5-10 minutes prep time
Top Review by Beanarama
This was delicious! I made it for a birthday brunch for my Mother in law. The feta cheese on it was soooo good. Everyone ate it up and there wasn't a crumb left. I did cut down on the spinach. 3 cups just seemed a little much but I probably did use about 2 cups which filled the bottom perfectly and then I made the mistake of only using half the amount of mushrooms thinking it was a lot but I forgot how much they shrink! I used only 2 cloves of garlic instead of 4 and shredded cheddar instead of grated. I should've made 2 of these because it went so fast and everyone was talking about it the whole meal. Thanks Julia!
- 1 prepared pie crust
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 finely minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely minced
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan, toss spinach until it cooks down.
- Combine fresh garlic, onions, milk, eggs & grated cheese.
- Mix parmesan and garlic powder together (do not combine with other ingredients).
- Spread spinach out in the pie crust.
- Pour egg mixture into crust.
- Arrange mushrooms and feta over the top
- Sprinkle with parmesan/garlic mixture.
- Bake for one hour at 350.