Recipe by weekend cooker
These can either be grilled or broiled, these burgers are a treat with spinach, mushrooms, and cheese.
Top Review by mamadeleah
I made 12 smaller patties and cooked them in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, turning halfway through. Turned out great! We have grilled them before too, but right now it's in the 40's so we just used a broiling pan and oven.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squezzed dry
- 4 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion and mushroom soup mix
- 2 lbs ground beef
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, all ingredients except for ground beef,
- Crumble beef over mixture, and mix well.
- Shape into 8 patties.
- Grill, uncovered over medium hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees, and meat juices run clear.