STK FD WIFE, A.TITUS's Note:
This is an altered version of a flank steak recipe from the Betty Crocker Cook book. I serve mine with my red potato recipe, (Seasoned Baked Red Potatoes) and Hollandaise Sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly score steak with a knife in a diamond pattern.
- 2Make sure that you do not cut through the meat.
- 3With a meat mallet, pound steak into a rectangle, as large as possible.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5Arrange bacon lengthwise on steak.
- 6Spread spinach over bacon.
- 7Top spinach with mushrooms and parmesan cheese.
- 8Roll up steak from short side.
- 9This will give you a long stuffed flank steak.
- 10Secure with toothpicks in 1-inch sections, starting 1/2 inch from one side.
- 11Cut between picks into 8 or more slices.
- 12Place steaks on a broiler pan.
- 13Broil 3 inches from the heat for 6 to 8 minutes.
- 15Broil other side, until medium doneness.
- 16Serve with Hollandaise Sauce or Bearnaise Sauce (I buy the envelope kind from the grocery store.).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach, Mushroom & Bacon Stuffed Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 880.5
- Calories from Fat 624
- Total Fat 69.4 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 1286.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 57.4 g