Recipe by Rita~
With dried cranberries topped with pine nuts in a citrus vinaigrette!
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this for the Herb & Spice of the Month -- Tarragon. Heaven! I cut the recipe in half and used a little less olive oil but followed the rest of the recipe. Loved the toasted pine nuts in the salad! Served with recipe#362347#362347. Thank you for another GREAT recipe!
- 59.14 ml orange juice
- 29.58 ml lime juice or 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 22.18 ml honey or 22.18 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml chopped fresh tarragon
- salt and pepper
- 340.19 g pre-washed Baby Spinach
- 170.09 g sliced white mushrooms
- 170.09 g mandarin oranges, drained
- 118.29 ml thinly sliced red onion
- 59.14 ml dried cranberries
- 59.14 ml pine nuts, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine orange juice, lemon juice and honey, in a medium bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil until combine; season with tarragon, salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine spinach, mushrooms, mandarin orange segments and onions in a large bowl. Toss salad with enough dressing to coat lightly. Garnishes with cranberries and pine nuts.