Recipe by Rita~
With dried cranberries topped with pine nuts in a citrus vinaigrette!
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this for the Herb & Spice of the Month -- Tarragon. Heaven! I cut the recipe in half and used a little less olive oil but followed the rest of the recipe. Loved the toasted pine nuts in the salad! Served with recipe#362347#362347. Thank you for another GREAT recipe!
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- salt and pepper
- 12 ounces pre-washed Baby Spinach
- 6 ounces sliced white mushrooms
- 6 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine orange juice, lemon juice and honey, in a medium bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil until combine; season with tarragon, salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine spinach, mushrooms, mandarin orange segments and onions in a large bowl. Toss salad with enough dressing to coat lightly. Garnishes with cranberries and pine nuts.