1/2 Photos of Spinach, Mushroom, and Feta Frittata
1 hr 24 mins
A savory meatless dish for a light lunch or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) bag fresh spinach, stems removed and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 6 green onions, sliced (include some of the tender green tops)
- 1 small zucchini, unpeeled and diced
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook spinach in a small amount of water, covered, until wilted (about 3 minutes), tossing once with a fork.
- 2Chop spinach and squeeze dry.
- 3Melt the butter in a nonstick ovenproof medium size skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add in the bell pepper, mushrooms, and green onions; stir/saute for 3 minutes.
- 5Add in the zucchini; stir/saute for 3 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- 6Stir in the spinach.
- 7In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- 8Pour over vegetables in skillet.
- 9Sprinkle feta cheese over the top.
- 10Put skillet in a 350° oven; bake for about 25 minutes or until eggs are set.
- 11Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 12Cut into wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach, Mushroom, and Feta Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.8
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 342.6 mg
- Sodium 1257.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 15.6 g