Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I like to spread butter on one of the tortilla for cooking the outside of the quesadilla.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefresh sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Mexican blend cheese
- Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels.
- Saute spinach and mushrooms in a large skillet 5 min or until tender.
- Stir in cilantro and salt.
- Spread spinach mixture evenly on half of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese blend.
- Wipe skillet clean.
- Cook, tortilla side down, over med-high heat until lightly browned.
- Fold tortilla over filling and serve immediately.
I made these a while back on an "appetizer night" and forgot to come back here and review it- whoops! Anyways, three adults enjoyed these, even cold. The two kids (both under age 5) took a few bites, but it didnt' really appeal to them. Thanks for sharing!
I cooked this up for dinner last night and really enjoyed it! I halved the recipe, added some chopped onion and salsa. Loved the cilantro! Thank you for a quick tasty dinner!