Recipe by karen
I got this recipe from my sister, Judy. They are a great side dish for dinner or soup, and are easy to make. These muffins might just convert some non-spinach lovers. If you make these in mini-muffin tins, bake for 10-15 minutes.
Top Review by nemokitty
These were surprisingly good to me! I had to stop myself at 3 so we're having the rest tonight. I agree with the others -- it needs some spice to wake it up. It was still a good recipe. Made for PAC Spring 2012.
- 8 1⁄2 ounces Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 8 ounces cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine muffin mix with eggs and milk.
- Add spinach, cottage cheese and onion. Stir until just mixed - do not overbeat.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let muffins sit in pan for 10-15 minutes before removing.