Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I wanted something a little different with my spinach so threw this together - We enjoyed it and I hope you do too. I like to use red, yellow & orange peppers.
- 1 lb spinach, washed and drip dried
- 1 1⁄2 cups mixed peppers, cut in strips
- 1 cup onion, thin sliced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (or less)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, granulated
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a wok or large skillet heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add peppers, onion, chili flakes and garlic.
- Stir fry until they are heated through.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Add spinach, mix well.
- Cover and cook for 3 minutes or until spinach is wilted and heated through.
- Serve immediately.