Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
I made this when I was craving a healthy meatball sandwich using what I had on hand. I wanted to add garlic but had none.
- 12 turkey meatballs
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 loaf French bread
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- cook meatballs, sauce, spinich, seasoning together until warm. cut french bread in half length wise and scoop out the inside.
- Broil bread till toasted and add meatballs, cover with cheese and place in warm oven till cheese is melted.