Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
If desired place 1/2 of cheese slice on top of roll during last 5 minutes of cooking.
Make and share this Spinach Meat Roll recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all ingredients except spinach in bowl; Turn onto sheet of wax paper or foil.
- Shape into rectangle 12 X 10 inches.
- Arrange spinach leaves evenly on meat leaving 1/2 inch margin around edges.
- Carefully roll up meat, beginning at narrow side and using paper to lift meat.
- Press edges and ends of roll to seal.
- Place in baking dish on middle rack of oven.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 2 minutes before slicing.