Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Australian Table magazine
- 1 kg potato, peeled and cubed
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 180 ml cream
- 40 g butter
- 500 g frozen spinach, thawed, drained
- 100 g feta, crumbled
- Boil, steam or microwave potatoes and garlic together till tender.
- Drain, mash till smooth.
- Heat cream and butter in a pot on low till butter melts.
- Add spinach and stir to combine.
- Mix into mash.
- Fold through fetta.
- Season to taste.
I used fresh spinach, because that is what I had. Very nice recipe. Really enjoyed it with a nice meatloaf tonight. Loved the combination of potatoes, garlic, spinach and feta. Thanks for sharing! Made for Holiday tag.
This was perfect for my supper tonight! I made 1/3 the amount and it was quite filling. I love spinach and feta and it was nice to have them prepared differently. I used maybe half the amount of cream and butter. I recommend using fresh spinach - it was delicious!!! Made for Holiday tag. Thanks katew!!!
Nice way to sneak in the spinach. Didn't change a thing. MAde for Everyday Holiday Tag. :)