Recipe by **Jubes**
A mash potato with spinach. A colourful side dish or serve as a bed to meats, casseroles or a stew. Serves 4
Top Review by loof
Loved these potatoes! I reduced to 2 servings (still using a whole clove of garlic) and used regular lowfat milk instead of cream. Great combination of veggies - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 kg potato (just over 2 lbs)
- 25 g butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 150 g baby spinach leaves
- 300 ml cream, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop and boil the potatoes until tender. Drain. Mash the potato until smooth.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan. Add the garlic and baby spinach leaves and stir until the spinach has wilted. Use a gentle heat.
- Blend or process the spinach mix with half of the cream. Use a stick blender or food processor. Blend until pureed.
- Mix the mashed potato, spinach mix and the remaining cream.