Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is from an old diabetic cookbook. In the original recipe there was no ground beef, but I think it really adds something. Excellent way to get someone to eat spinach.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook manicotti shells according to package directions and set aside.
- Wash fresh spinach, remove stems and steam for five minutes, squeezing out all excess liquid.
- Combine cooked ground beef, spinach, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and pepper.
- Stuff manicotti shells with the mixture and arrange in a 9x13-inch baking dish Pour spaghetti sauce over manicotti, bake for 45 minutes.