Manicotti noodles stuffed with 2 cheeses and spinach topped with a tomato sauce. Low fat, low cal vegetarian recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles to package directions, make sure they are a bit al dente, drain and set aside to cool.
- 2Mix spinach, 1/2 the mozzarella, cottage cheese garlic and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- 3Stuff mixture into cooled manicotti noodles, if you have any left over, you can freeze it, or just stick it on top of the noodles.
- 4Place noodles in a 9x10-inch glass casserole dish, and cover with 1/2 jar of pasta sauce and the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- 5Cover dish with foil and bake at 350-375°F for 30 minutes, until its hot, and bubbly. Let cool a bit before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.5
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 1018.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 29.2 g