Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Manocotti noodles stuffed with a spinach and cheese mixture. A very good meal that can be made with low fat ingredients for a nice meal on a diet!
- Cook manocotti noodles according to al dente package directions. Rince under cold water.
- In a bowl combine spinach, cottage cheese, 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese, garlic and salt and pepper mix well.
- Stuff cheese and spinach mixture into manocotti shells and place stuffed shells into 9x13 dish.
- Top shells with any remaining mixture, pasta sauce, and then cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes covered with foil. Let sit for a few minutes before dishing up.