Manocotti noodles stuffed with a spinach and cheese mixture. A very good meal that can be made with low fat ingredients for a nice meal on a diet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook manocotti noodles according to al dente package directions. Rince under cold water.
- 2In a bowl combine spinach, cottage cheese, 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese, garlic and salt and pepper mix well.
- 3Stuff cheese and spinach mixture into manocotti shells and place stuffed shells into 9x13 dish.
- 4Top shells with any remaining mixture, pasta sauce, and then cheese.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes covered with foil. Let sit for a few minutes before dishing up.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.3
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 978.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 28.4 g