Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Onion, pepper, orange and Spinach great flavor combo - Easy and so good. Serves two if main lunch meal or 4 as side salads
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, washed,drained,stems removed (Apprx 7 cups)
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 1 small red pepper, seeded,sliced across
- 1⁄2 cup honey mustard dressing
- Combine all the ingredients except dressing, toss.
- Add dressing just before serving or serve on the side.
Bergy, I just love spinach salad! For the onions I used scallions and for the honey mustard dressing, I used Beth Hamilton's [recipe=10823]Honey-Mustard Dressing[/recipe]. Great! Thanks!
This was a lovely little salad; I think my spinach-to-other-ingredients ratio was kind of off, but it was nice nonetheless!! I just didn't like the addition of the onion with the other ingredients, so I didn't mind much that I only had a small sliver in there. I used Walden Farms bottled honey dijon dressing. Thanks for posting!
I had a fair bunch of sweet oranges, so used this great recipe for putting it all together for a wonderful taste! I did however use arugula instead of spinach, but the taste was fabulous! Just made a quick batch of honey mustard dressing, and presto....done! Thanks, Bergy!