Recipe by dicentra
This is from my 365 One Dish Meals cookbook. It looks so easy I might try it out on a backpacking trip!
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 (6 ounce) can salmon, drained
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 12 ounces spinach linguine
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter in a skillet; stir in garlic; sauté 1 minute.
- Add salmon, lemon juice, zest and dill.
- Meanwhile cook the linguini in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente, about 12 minutes.
- Place linguini in a large bowl; add the salmon sauce and toss before serving.