1/3 Photos of Spinach Linguini With Salmon Lemon and Dill
This is from my 365 One Dish Meals cookbook. It looks so easy I might try it out on a backpacking trip!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter in a skillet; stir in garlic; sauté 1 minute.
- 2Add salmon, lemon juice, zest and dill.
- 3Meanwhile cook the linguini in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente, about 12 minutes.
- 5Place linguini in a large bowl; add the salmon sauce and toss before serving.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Linguini With Salmon Lemon and Dill
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.7
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.3 mg
- Sodium 215.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 20.4 g