Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An unusual, rich, and exceptionally tasty pasta dish!
Make and share this Spinach Linguini with Brie recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 lb brie cheese, rind removed and chopped into small pieces
- 5 ounces sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and cut into thin strips
- 3 ripe roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted and roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb spinach linguine
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- freshly grated parmesan cheese, for garnish
- pine nuts, for garnish
- Cut the Brie into small pieces.
- Please note that Brie is easier to cut when it is chilled; but after cutting, let it come to room temperature before combining with other ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine the cut-up Brie cheese, sundried tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, olives, garlic, basil, and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Pour immediately over the Brie mixture and toss to cover well.
- Cover and let sit at room temperature for 2 hours, tossing occasionally.
- Prepare spinach linguini according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and toss with Brie/tomato mixture and melted butter.
- Serve immediately, garnished with grated Parmesan cheese and pine nuts.
- Makes 5-6 servings.
I made this about a year ago for my wife. It was difficult to cut up the pieces of brie, but the time spent was worth it. Really good tasting pasta.
I love pasta and this was excellent and really fast to make.
YUMMY!!! My husband & I LOVED this dish. I hope to keep it in "the rotation"