1/2 Photos of Spinach & Lentil Lasagna
1 hr 30 mins
Jenny Sanders's Note:
A little different. If you can't get goat cheese curds - and they ARE pretty esoteric - regular cheese curds are fine. Cheese curds are also known as "Squeaky" cheese. If you can't find them, well, diced mild Cheddar will have to do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and pick over the spinach, and steam it until just limp.
- 2Drain it and chop it.
- 3Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, and boil the lasagne noodles until soft enough to work with.
- 4Rinse them under cool water, and drain well.
- 5Spread the bottom of a 9"x13" lasagne pan with several spoonfuls of the tomato sauce.
- 6Lay down 3 lasagne noodles over it, and cover them with more sauce.
- 7Sprinkle with one third of the cheese curds, one third of the lentils and one third of the chopped spinach.
- 8Sprinkle over 1/2 teaspoon each of the basil and oregano.
- 9Continue layering noodles, sauce, cheese, lentils, spinach and seasonings.
- 10Finish with a layer of noodles, covered in sauce, then sprinkle over the grated cheeses, and the last of the basil and oregano.
- 11Bake at 350°F for 30 to 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach & Lentil Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.0 mg
- Sodium 540.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat lasagna noodles