Really good, I make it all the time for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 20 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 28 ounces tofu (i prefer half soft and half firm, but you can do what you want)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/3 cup soymilk (little less than 1/3 though)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or less than 1)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons minced basil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- organic tomato sauce (meatless, I prefer Amy's)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cook and drain the noodles.
- 3Place everything except the spinach in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- 4Place in a bowl and stir in the spinach.
- 5Cover the bottom of a baking dish with tomato sauce.
- 6Cover it then with a layer of noodles (you might have to break some noodles apart).
- 7Cover with desired amount of spinach/tofu mixture (make sure to leave some for another layer).
- 8Repeat the last 3 steps until finished.
- 9Cover in aluminum foil and bake for 25-30 minutes (I haven't quite gotten the baking time down yet, so you might want to tinker with the time a little).
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Lasagna (Vegan and Very Healthy)
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.8
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 649.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 13.9 g