Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Really good, I make it all the time for dinner.
- 1⁄2 lb whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 20 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 28 ounces tofu (i prefer half soft and half firm, but you can do what you want)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup soymilk (little less than 1/3 though)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or less than 1)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons minced basil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- organic tomato sauce (meatless, I prefer Amy's)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook and drain the noodles.
- Place everything except the spinach in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place in a bowl and stir in the spinach.
- Cover the bottom of a baking dish with tomato sauce.
- Cover it then with a layer of noodles (you might have to break some noodles apart).
- Cover with desired amount of spinach/tofu mixture (make sure to leave some for another layer).
- Repeat the last 3 steps until finished.
- Cover in aluminum foil and bake for 25-30 minutes (I haven't quite gotten the baking time down yet, so you might want to tinker with the time a little).