Recipe by knitaholic
This came from Quick Cooking magazine. In the to-be-tried file.
Top Review by katrinepa2
Delicious as is, and if you have GERD as my honey does, then sauteing the garlic and onions before including in the recipe si the smart thing to do, and tastes delicious as well. Thank you for knowing that sauted onion and garlic, or any veggie, makesthe preparation so much easier, and also creates a dish which blends many flavors and does not have too much crunch of any one ingreadient. Beautiful:)
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 1⁄2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (26 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, spinach, cheeses, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Spread 1/3 cup cheese mixture over each noodle; carefully roll up.
- Pour 1 cup spaghetti sauce into an ungreased 13x9 baking dish.
- Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce.
- Top with remaining sauce.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees.