Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Make and share this Spinach Lasagna Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375°F Mix cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan until well blended; spread onto noodles. Roll up tightly.
- Place, seam-side down, in 9-inch square baking dish; top with sauce and remaining cheeses.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Substitute: Save 30 calories, 3 grams of fat and 3 grams of saturated fat per serving by preparing with Neufchatel cheese and 2% milk shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Special Extra: Stir chopped fresh basil and/or sliced mushrooms into sauce before using as directed.