Recipe by LifeIsGood
This is such an easy way to make lasagna. The noodles are individually rolled instead of layered. It's pretty enough to serve to guests! I really love this and hope that you do too. :-)
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Made these yummy lasagna roll-ups tonight for dinner. Once the pasta has been cooked, these rolls come together quickly. The only change I made was to omit the nutmeg. Served with a side salad.
- 8 -10 lasagna noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, for topping (approx. amt.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles according to the package directions.
- Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again. Set aside.
- Squeeze out as much moisture from the spinach as possible.
- Stir together spinach, 3/4 cup of the parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Spread about 1/4 cup of the spinach mixture along entire length of each noodle; roll up noodles.
- Stand rolled noodles on end and slightly apart in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over noodles.
- Bake, covered at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Serve as is, or put in oven until cheese melts.