1/1 Photo of Spinach Lasagna Rolls
1 hr 15 mins
This is such an easy way to make lasagna. The noodles are individually rolled instead of layered. It's pretty enough to serve to guests! I really love this and hope that you do too. :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook noodles according to the package directions.
- 3Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again. Set aside.
- 4Squeeze out as much moisture from the spinach as possible.
- 5Stir together spinach, 3/4 cup of the parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- 6Spread about 1/4 cup of the spinach mixture along entire length of each noodle; roll up noodles.
- 7Stand rolled noodles on end and slightly apart in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 8Pour spaghetti sauce over noodles.
- 9Bake, covered at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
- 10Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- 11Serve as is, or put in oven until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Lasagna Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.5
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 62.9 mg
- Sodium 1193.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 32.9 g