Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is such an easy way to make lasagna. The noodles are individually rolled instead of layered. It's pretty enough to serve to guests! I really love this and hope that you do too. :-)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles according to the package directions.
- Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again. Set aside.
- Squeeze out as much moisture from the spinach as possible.
- Stir together spinach, 3/4 cup of the parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Spread about 1/4 cup of the spinach mixture along entire length of each noodle; roll up noodles.
- Stand rolled noodles on end and slightly apart in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over noodles.
- Bake, covered at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Serve as is, or put in oven until cheese melts.
Yum! We enjoyed these lasagna rolls for dinner last night and enjoyed them very much. I used fresh made ricotta from a local market and fresh spinach that I "chopped" in the food processor. Used Paul Newman's marinara sauce, which was very flavorful. Our only comment is that we could have got away with using a much smaller pan than 9x13; maybe even 8x8. Either way, we enjoyed our dinner. Thanks! Made for Spring 2013 PAC.
This was a great dinner and as you stated very easy to make. I really like this because I'm on my own now and don't need to go through all the fuss and muss of a layered lasagna and tons of left overs. I made 4 rolls(2 lunches and 2 dinners) For the sauce I used "Nif's 1 Ww Pt. Spaghetti Sauce" # 397795, I served with garlic bread and salad. It was really enjoyed thank for posting.
This recipe was incredible!! I used fresh spinach, and alfredo sauce instead of frozen spinach and spaghetti sauce, but otherwise followed the directions to a tee! My fiancee's son did not like it whatsoever, but everyone else LOVED it!! Thanks so much for this great recipe! I think I am going to add some grilled chicken to the mix next time, as I think it would be fabulous that way as well!