Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious and an easy, healthy meal! Slightly altered from http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/quick-weeknight-meals-2009/nicoles-spinach-lasagna-roll-ups-quick-weeknight-meals-recipe-contest-2009-096780
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2 cups fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheese (Italian blend -- parmesan, mozzarella, and provolone or romano)
- 2 cups fresh Baby Spinach, chopped
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Boil water for noodles.
- Mix cottage cheese, half of shredded cheese, baby spinach, and spices.
- Lay your noodles on the counter or cutting board and spread cheese mixture.
- Roll noodles from bottom to top, and place in pan, side by side, touching.
- Pour tomato sauce over the rolls, and sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese over top.
- Place pan in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and slightly browned, or until heated through.
I don't have cottage cheese when I made this, so I used cream cheese and it turned out great! Loved this recipe! I will make it again for sure!
I made this the other night and loved it! I actually was able to make 10 rolls instead of the 8. It was super easy to make, I'm actually considering making it for an upcoming bday party.